Friday, February 19, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti

MY FAVORITE!! I love anything Pasta, but this is my mom's and my favorite growing up.

Other great note, it makes a lot, and not that expensive to make. So a great thing for when you have company!!!

1 whole chicken (cooked and diced)
1 16 oz. box of spaghetti (angel hair is the best)
1 large jar of sauce (of your choice)
1 can. diced/stewed tomatoes
2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
1 can of mushroom soup (optional, I don't USE)
1 bag frozen onions and pepers (optional again, I don't USE)
Mozerella Cheese

Cook Chicken, and dice.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Cook Pasta in Chicken Broth (from cooking the chicken). Drain the Pasta.
Add all ingredients (but the cheese) into the pasta pot.
Stir in the Chicken. Pour all into Large Glass Dish.
Bake 35 minutes, Add Cheese the last 15 minutes.

Or Pour into 2 small Glass Pans and you can freeze small dish for a later use.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment