Friday, February 19, 2010

Patrick's Chili

This is Patrick's special Chili recipe!! I had many recipes I followed, and this one I changed and fixed until it is one he loves!!!! :)
Another great idea with a warm grilled cheese on a cold day!!

1 can 29 oz. Tomato Sauce
2 can Red Kidney Beans (dark)
2 can Red Kidney Beans (light)
2 can Chili Beans (spicy)
1 pound or little over a lb. Ground Beef
1 pack of (mild) Chili Powder
1 tsp of Chili Powder (optional)

Brown the Beef and Drain, set aside.
In a Large Pot, pour Tomato Sauce and Seasoning and Mix on Medium Heat. Stir. Combine all cans of Beans, (drain all but 2 cans of the juices). 2 Cans can be used with the juice poured into the mixture. Add the Meat and if you desire Chili powder. Stir well. Cook for 10-15 minutes, then reduce to low simmer until ready to serve and eat.

Serve with Saltines or Grilled Cheese..

ENJOY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment