Friday, January 29, 2010

Hamburger Ring

This Recipe I found while I was doing Pampered Chef! I love it so much!!!
So I wanted to share!

1-1 1/2 lb. Hamburger Meat
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 cup. Shredded Cheese (Cheddar)
2 tbsp. Water
2 packages of cresent rolls
1 cup of Salsa
3 cups. Lettuce Shredded
1 Medium Tomato (diced)
Sour Cream
1 cup. Black Olives

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook Meat til browwn on the stove. Drain. Add water, and mix with Cheese. Stir on low until melted.

Unroll Cresents, place on a round Pizza pan.
Take each Triangle and place point haning off the edge of the pan, and the middle making a circle on the pan.
Scoop Meat around the inside of the dough circle. Cover Meat by pulling the edges back over the meat and making a Wreath.

Cook for 20-25 minutes until Golden Brown

Place Lettuce, Tomatoes, Salsa, Sour Cream and Olives in the middle of the ring, Cut and SERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment